Start with a generous total compensation package:
- Receive a salary based on current market data and reviewed annually.
- Share profits you’ve helped us make through bonuses.
- Get automatic contributions to your defined contribution pension plan — our contributions plus yours can add up to 14% of your pay.
- Recharge with generous vacation time, often between three and four weeks every year.
- Take care of yourself and your family with 12 paid sick days every year.
Customize your benefits to meet your individual and family needs:
- Choose your level of coverage in dental and extended health benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and short-term and long-term disability.
- Coordinate benefits with your spouse or parents to get cash back on your paycheque or flex credits in a health spending account.
- Update your plan every year and when you experience an important life event, such as marriage or the birth of a child.
- Reach out for wide-ranging support anytime from our employee and family assistance program.
Save money with a wide range of financial and other perks:
- Get one account free of service charges.
- Take advantage of preferred mortgage, loan, line of credit, and lease rates.
- Benefit from Visa card fee rebates.
- Build your financial future with a free financial planning consultation and ongoing advice.
- Enjoy discounts on foreign exchange and safety deposit boxes.
- Join a healthy diet or fitness program and we’ll reimburse up to $150.
- Redeem reward points your earn through our employee recognition program for gifts.
- Enjoy total wellbeing resources and flexible working arrangements
- Stay healthy with free flu shot clinics at every branch, every year.
Education and training
Get all the support you need to advance your career:
- Build skills quickly with our new employee orientation program.
- Keep learning through extensive classroom, online, and on-the-job training.
- Take advantage of cross-training and job shadowing opportunities.
- Access career coaching and mentoring.
- Build learning and development plans.
- Participate in our leadership development program or management associate program.
- Attend external courses, conferences, and workshops.
- Get assistance with tuition, professional licensing, and membership fees.