Switch Your mortgage to Prospera
SWITCHING MADE EASY
With a variety of mortgage solutions and great low rates, switching your mortgage to Prospera can save you thousands in interest and help you be mortgage free sooner.
Prospera's mortgage switch program makes it easy to effortlessly transfer your current mortgage because we take care of the details. We’ll even cover the cost of switching with up to $1,000 cash to pay for legal and appraisal fees, as well as any discharge fees.1 And with even more great benefits through our Prospera Perks Mortgage bundle, like free chequing and a $5,000 line of credit,* there’s even fewer reasons to wait until your mortgage is up for renewal.
To find out if switching is right for you, have one of our mortgage specialists review your current situation. If it’s best to stay with your current lender, we’ll let you know that too. It’s all part of how we make a meaningful difference in your financial well-being. It’s worth a quick call. You never know - it could save you a lot of money. Benefits of Switching Your Mortgage to Prospera
- We take the inconvenience out of switching your mortgage - we'll contact your existing financial institution, complete all necessary paperwork for you and arrange the new mortgage signing appointment at your branch.
- Save money - We’ll give you up to $1,000 to cover your switching costs, including legal, appraisal and discharge fees.1
- Save more money - The potential to save thousands of dollars in interest by switching to a Prospera mortgage with a better rate or repayment terms, letting you pay down your mortgage faster.
- Peace of mind – Lowering your monthly mortgage payments has never been easier with our low rates and up to 30 year amortization, leaving you with more cash in your pocket and the security of knowing your payments won’t change throughout your mortgage term.
- Don’t pay chequing fees for the life of your Prospera mortgage with no minimum balance requirement and unlimited day-to-day banking transactions.2
- Automatically receive a $5,000 line of credit - perfect for home renovations, making investment contributions, paying for educational expenses or whatever else you choose.3
- Title insurance is included and provides added protection, insuring the enforceability and priority of your mortgage as well as protecting against mortgage related fraud and forgery.
- Both conventional and high-ratio CMHC or Genworth insured mortgages qualify.