In the unlikely event you experience an account loss resulting from a transaction through online banking that you did not authorize, you will receive 100% reimbursement of those account losses provided you have met your security responsibilities.
Your security responsibilities
- never disclose your password to anyone
- using up-to-date anti-virus/anti-spyware software and a firewall
- not keeping copies of your password or stored anywhere on any internet-enabled device you use to access online banking
- reviewing your statements and reporting errors within the time periods set out in your account agreement
- assisting us in any investigation into improper access to your accounts
Get in touch with us
Call us at toll-free 1.888.440.4480 or visit your local branch if you have any questions or concerns regarding the security of your banking account(s) or online services.
For lost or stolen debit cards
Log on to online banking and report your lost or stolen Debit Card, immediately preventing any misuse of the card. Click on “account services” in the left hand navigation, then click on “lost/stolen debit card”. Fill out the required information and we’ll take care of the rest.
Or contact us toll free at 1-888-440-4480 and speak with a customer service representative during business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm and Saturday, 8am-4pm). For extended support after regular business hours please contact 1-888-277-1043.
Lost or stolen credit cards call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
VISA: Personal cards: 1-800-363-3380
VISA: Commercial cards: 1-800-266-5662